Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Banned...?





Seriously Yeezy? I'm a big fan of yours and all but, come on homey? Did you really think Def Jam was going to co-sign this album cover? Remember when Kiss had a hard time with trying to release the latter titled The Last Kiss to Kiss My Ass? That plan got halted after the first two months.  Let's not even mention NaS and his latter solo album Untitled.

Now, I know you're all about pushing the envelope in music and all but this album cover does nothing but spark controversy which clearly distances away from the message of the album.  The message is far from ambigious instead kind of degrading.   With that said, let's see what else you got....

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy in stores November 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment