Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Ppl...



Peace Pushin' Mounts viewers, hopefully you're enjoying your Easter weekend as we are. Ever since last week's #ClassicFriday on Eazy E, I stumbled on this video which was hilarious. "Only If You Want It" is a song by Eazy that was included on his 1992 EP, 5150: Home 4 tha Sick.

On the first listen, that track is lukewarm; after a couple listens however it becomes a jam. It is "west coast" written all over it, the type of track is perfectly set for a ride in a drop top Cadillac,etc.

When I watched the video, I completely and literally dropped my jaw (okay not really 'literally'). It was hilarious because it is the typical 'stereotypical rap video'. Girls-Wet T-Shirts, Whips, Machismo, and liquor..lmao

Take a look


R.I.P Eazy, Through his music Eazy still "Duz It"

No comments:

Post a Comment