Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Monday, April 12, 2010

Video Premiere...

"Two thumbs up, Ebert and Roper..." Don't know for this one though...


...Confusing is the word I'm looking for when it comes to this new Drake visual. Now, as I said before, I'm actually starting to digg "Over" and call it a perfect song for the spring/summertime. While viewing this video however, it was either my eyes were hurting from the special effects/lighting and/or my mind being left confused about the overall message. It's clear that creativity was in effect for the video but it and the actual song are definitely two different things when it comes to the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment