Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Monday, August 30, 2010

Kanye/Rae Collabo...


Looks like the two came through for this Justin Bieber remix.  I'm sure I wasn't the only one concerned and skeptical about this collaboration especially since its on a Justin Bieber track.  No disrespect to Bieber but, most fans like myself would rather find Rae and Kanye collaborating on a classic hip-hop cut rather a Pop record. But, with this release I have to admit it's actually DOPE.  The idea to use the "Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nothin’ To Fuck With" was genius.

Hopefully a collabo between the duo could be seen in the near future, possibly including Ghostface.

"Runaway Love" (REMIX) (Featuring Kanye West & Raekwon) - Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment