Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Friday, May 21, 2010

HAPPY B-DAY B.I.G.....#ClassicFridays

The Best Rapper of All Time was born on May 21st...

It wouldn't be right if Pushin' Mounts didn't present and tribute the Greatest Rapper of all Time, The Notorious B.I.G.  Today is his born day and what better way to represent his life through song and visuals. 

Happy B-Day B.I.G. We Love & Miss You

Brooklyn, NY 1994
We gonna start it off like this...



"It's all good baby baaaby..."


"You wanna be my main squeeze baaaaby..."


Rare Martin Episode, 1995
B.I.G was an actor too...


Pt. 2


"First things First..."


R.I.P Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, the true G.O.A.T, We Love You...

Hip-Hop Honors, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment