Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Classic Fridays...


As you know, this week is "Notorious Week" and what better way to cap off #Classic Fridays.
B.I.G. is by far my favorite rapper of all time and Greatest of All Time. Hov has the crown now, but its for dam certain that if B.I.G. was alive, he wouldn't be as popular as he is now (I'm sure he's aware of that too).
There's only One King of New York and One Crown and that is all....Notorious B.I.G.
R.I.P. "Babby Baaaaby!!!"

The Year is 1994,
Brooklyn, N.Y

My favorite song of all time and summertime anthem of '94 and on...




"Who the f* is this?..."


"Heart throb never, black and ugly as ever, however I stay Coogi down to the socks..."


After going quadruple platinum on the last album, now its time for...

(I grew up on this song)

Easily one of my favorite song besides "Juicy", "Live the Phrase..."


R.I.P. Big Poppa

No comments:

Post a Comment