Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Thursday, July 15, 2010

MAYBACH MUSIC...TEFLON DON 7/20


This upcoming week seems to be another exciting one for Hip-Hop being that we finally see an album release for Ross's Teflon Don.  After a couple of push backs, the Bawse is scheduled to release his most anticipated album release yet.  From appearances by Hov, Drake, Jadakiss, T.I. etc., Teflon Don may be an actual classic.  

Last year's Deeper Than Rap was a good album but, I always said Trilla (2008) was waaaay better and personally my favorite Ross album; hopefully this upcoming release should have me saying otherwise.

This Tuesday, Support Hip-Hop and real music...





In Stores 07/20

No comments:

Post a Comment