Quote

"Stay Far From Timid, Only Make Moves When Your Hearts In It, and Live The Phrase: Sky's The Limit..."
© Christopher "Notorious BIG" Wallace R.I.P

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Greatest..."Feel My Pain"

The homey AZ takes us on a stroll through memory lane with his visual for "Feel My Pain", the first single off his much anticipated follow-up to his '95 classic, Doe or Die.  


I completely forgot about him being on that #EPIC/ infamous round table with B.I.G. and Hov in the "Dead Presidents" video.  #CLASSIC
Doe or Die II coming soon

AZ "Feel My Pain" (Official video) from Clockwork Music on Vimeo.


SideBar: Will it live up to first?  That's the question that seems to ponder. Rae did it, but will CNN, AZ, and GZA (upcoming Liquid Swords 2 on the way) be able to do so as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment